To Build Community from Soil to Soul
From the soil under our feet, to what we drink and eat, everything is connected. Zenbarn is a place for everyone to come together and enjoy quality food and drink, celebrate, get to know their neighbors, build community and be well.
“The place to improve the world is first in one’s own heart and head and hands, and then work outward from there.”
– Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: An Inquiry into Values.
- January 19 @ 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- January 20 @ 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- January 21 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- January 24 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- January 24 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Enter your email below to get our latest news & updates
Questions? Comments? Get in touch.
Waterbury Center, VT, 05677
Bar: 4:30pm – Close